⇒ Withdrawal period
In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 221-18 of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a period of 14 calendar days to exercise their right of withdrawal, without needing to provide a reason. The withdrawal period begins the day after the order is received.
In the case of multiple goods delivered separately or in the case of one order of a product made up of multiple lots or parts with a staggered delivery over a defined period of time, the withdrawal period begins when the customer receives the last product or lot or part.
For contracts providing for the regular delivery of goods during a defined period of time, the withdrawal period begins once the first product has been received.
⇒ Exercising the right of withdrawal
In order to exercise their right of withdrawal, the Customer will have to inform Atmosphera of their decision, or any other unequivocal statement and state their wish to withdraw, by sending the standard withdrawal form provided for this purpose before the end of the 14-day time period mentioned above. The form will have been sent to the Customer in the order confirmation email (and is available in the annex of the present T&Cs).
> Contact the customer service team
⇒ Loss of right of withdrawal
In accordance with article L 221-28 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for the following contracts:
- 1° The provisions of fully performed services before the end of the withdrawal period, provided that the performance began after the consumer's prior express consent, and express waiver of their right of withdrawal;
- 2° The supply of goods or services for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur within the withdrawal period
- 3° The supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or which are clearly personalised;
- 4° The supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- 5° The supply of goods which were unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons;
- 6° The supply of goods which, after delivery and according to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items;
- 7° The supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery can only take place after thirty days and whose value agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader;
- 8° Where the consumer has specifically requested maintenance or repair work to be carried out urgently at their home, within the scope of spare parts and work strictly necessary to address the emergency;
- 9° The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software, which were unsealed by the consumer after delivery;
- 10° The supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts to these publications;
- 11° Concluded at a public auction;
- 12° The provision of accommodation services, other than residential accommodation, of transportation services, car rentals, catering or leisure activities that are to be provided on a specific date or at a specific time;
- 13° The supply of digital content not provided on a tangible medium, the performance of which began after the consumer's prior express consent, and express waiver of their right of withdrawal;
⇒ Condition related to the state of the product
To exercise this right of withdrawal, the product must be returned in a condition in which it can be immediately resold. The product must therefore be returned in a new condition, with all the various instructions and accessories with which it was delivered and in its original packaging. Atmosphera.com reserves the right to refuse a refund of the product if all these conditions are not met.